The main of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund is to empower Latinos across the United States, to raise a new team of leaders who will make an incredible difference in the future. Every year, over 100,000 students apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund.
If you’re of Hispanic origin looking for a scholarship in Hispanic, this post will answer all your questions on;
- How do you get the Hispanic Scholarship Fund?
- How hard is it to get the Hispanic Scholarship Fund?
- How many people apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund?
- How does the Hispanic Scholarship Fund work?
Hispanic Scholarship Fund Benefits
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from abroad, and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and is awarded directly to students
Hispanic Scholarship Fund Eligibility
Must be of Hispanic heritage
U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2022-2023 academic year
Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
What is the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, is it legit?
Yes, it is legit.
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) empowers students and parents with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete higher education while providing support services and scholarships to as many exceptional students, Scholars, and Alumni as possible.
HSF strives to make college education a top priority for every family across the nation, mobilizing communities to proactively advance that goal—each individual, over a lifetime, in every way they can. HSF also seeks to give its Scholars all the tools they need to do well in their course work, graduate, enter, and excel in a profession, help lead our nation going forward, and mentor the generations to come.
As one of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations supporting higher education, HSF has awarded over $650 million in scholarships and provides a broad range of programs and support services for students, parents, HSF Scholars, and HSF Alumni.
How to apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Visit the official website of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Fill out the signup form
- Complete your scholar application form
- Complete your myHSF form and other requirements.
The application steps are self-explanatory, in case you run into any challenge, feel free to contact their support.
See Hispanic Scholarship Fund video
Hispanic Scholarship Fund FAQs
How much does the Hispanic Scholarship Fund give?
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund amount is within the range of $500 – $5000.
What does the Hispanic Scholarship Fund look for?
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is looking for students who are willing to make a change and become part of future leaders, Such students must meet the requirements and eligibility guidelines governing the Hispanic Scholarship Fund program.
When is the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023 deadline?