INMA Elevate Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the International News Media Association (INMA).
About the Scholarship
By embracing and advancing historically underrepresented and disadvantaged groups below the senior management level at news media firms, the INMA Elevate Scholarship program aims to strengthen the future of the news industry.
Aim and Benefits of INMA Elevate Scholarship
1. Be recognised via public announcements by INMA.
2. Receive a scholarship certification.
3. Gain free access to 3 INMA Master Classes.
4. Receive a free membership in INMA for one year — with full and unfettered access to the association’s global community.
5. Participate in a mentoring video meet-up with Google and INMA to discuss the news industry and career development.
Requirements for INMA Elevate Scholarship
To be considered for the Elevate Scholarship, you must:
1. Be employed by a news media company.
2. Hold a position below senior management at your organization.
3. Be in the business of news media for less than 15 years.
4. Be under age 45.
5. Aspire to become a top manager at a news media company.
6. Be a part of an under-represented and disadvantaged group within your country.
September 23, 2022.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.