Good news! Applications for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we wish to inform you that you can pursue your education in Australia for free with the University of Melbourne international scholarship for undergraduate students.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. The University of Melbourne provides 50 scholarships every year for undergraduate students. The scholarships will provide a minimum of $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
University of Melbourne international undergraduate scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to see available courses.
- Program Period: Three years
- Semester 2, 2021 (mid-year intake): Friday 11 June
- Semester 1, 2022 (start year intake): Tuesday 30 November
What does the university of Melbourne international undergraduate scholarship cover?
Successful candidates who applied for the University of Melbourne international undergraduate scholarships will enjoy the following benefits:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Checker
To qualify for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved Foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How to Apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
Kindly follow the simplified steps below, to apply for the University of Melbourne international undergraduate scholarship.
- Automatic scholarship: Students will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
- Choose an undergraduate course here.
- Apply through the online application system.
Does University of Melbourne give scholarships to international students?
Does University of Melbourne have financial aid for international students?
What is the acceptance rate for University of Melbourne?
The University of Melbourne has a very good acceptance rate ranging from 70 to 80 percent according to the research conducted by Leveragedu.com
Comments are closed.