Applications are being accepted for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway. The scholarship is open to both international and Norwegian students. The BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway is awarded to students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements. This is an excellent opportunity for talented students interested in getting enrolled in a foreign institution for higher studies. During the program, students train under the supervision of highly talented experts. The BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 aims to develop the next generation of leaders by providing opportunities to study at the BI Norwegian Business School.
The International Scholarship program in Europe offers each bright student an opportunity to enhance their career development through quality education while developing relevant professional skills throughout the duration of the program. Norwegian nature, mountains, prestigious institutes, and high employment rates make it an ideal place for students to study. The Norwegian Business School of BI prepares and helps you in solving real business problems with innovative and smart solutions. The BI scholarship in Norway cultivates innovative thinking and creative presentation skills through effective learning and business development activities.
The fully-funded master’s scholarship in Europe enhances students’ academic credentials and helps them build their professional skills that can be useful for gaining a competitive position on the job market all over the world. There are many scientific fields where you can pursue graduate studies. The BI Presidential Scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and a stipend. In order to maintain their scholarships, candidates must maintain academic progression requirements.
Benefits of the Bi Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway:
- For Norwegian Candidates: full tuition fee waiver (For two years)
- For International Candidates: full tuition fee waiver (For two years), living expenses, and a stipend for each semester will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bi Presidential Scholarship in Norway:
- You may apply whether you are a domestic or international student.
- An applicant must have a good GPA record on an international grade scale.
- An applicant who is in their third year of BI’s civil*konom program is also eligible to apply.
- The master’s scholarship is open to all master’s programs offered by the BI.
- Applicants must maintain a good academic record in order to be eligible for this scholarship for the entire duration of the program.
The application deadline to apply for the Bi Presidential Scholarships 2022 in Norway is March 1, 2022.
How To Apply for the Bi Presidential Scholarships 2022 in Norway
- The following steps must be followed by all interested candidates;
- The candidate must write a letter (maximum one page), describe his previous academic achievements in order to be considered for the scholarship, and express the reasons why he deserves it.
- Candidates should upload the application letter along with the necessary documents on the official web page after writing the letter.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the BI Sivok program should send their application letters to [email protected] and apply in their third year of undergraduate study.
Applicants can click the official webpage for more details.