For the 2022 academic year, St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarships for first-year international students at the time of acceptance are now accepting applications.
Applicants who wish to enroll in one of the University’s degree programs must be international students.
Merit-based scholarships need successful academic advancement while enrolled at Saint Mary’s College.
Other Saint Mary’s scholarships may be combined with these grants.
- St Mary’s College, USA is the scholarship sponsor.
- Scholarships to be used at St Mary’s College in the United States
- Tuition reward kind of scholarship
- Full tuition expense is covered by the scholarship.
- Several awards have been given out.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate studies are available.
- International students are of various nationalities.
St. Mary’s College is a Catholic college in the United States. Scholarships awarded on the basis of merit Details
The total amount of merit-based scholarships offered cannot exceed Saint Mary’s College tuition.
Any need-based aid eligibility that has been established receives merit-based rewards.
Students who receive both the Presidential and Lasallian Leadership scholarships are allowed to compete for any other merit prizes; each student is limited to three merit awards.
If the amount of merit scholarships, Cal Grants, or Tuition Exchange grants exceeds the tuition, the merit-based scholarship will be reduced.
Merit-Based Scholarships at St. Mary’s College Requirement
Applicants must be admitted into Mary’s College in the United States for a full-time program.
- The award is open to international students.
- The prize money can be used at the university for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- The prize is given to students who have excelled in their studies.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, accountable, and capable of working independently and in a systematic manner, as well as have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
St. Mary’s College Merit-Based Scholarship Application
Application Instructions: To be considered for this scholarship, you must first apply for international student admission to St. Mary’s College in the United States.
Please apply online at St. Mary’s College or through the Universities Admission Centre in the United States.
Deadline for Merit-Based Scholarships at St. Mary’s College
Currently Accepting Applications