- The Seyi Makinde Scholarship Board is now accepting applications from indigenes of Oyo state who are registered, full-time undergraduate students in Seyi Makinde for its 2022 scholarship scheme.
- The deadline for the submission of applications for the Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme is December 2, 2022.
The Board of SEYI MAKINDE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME invites Indigent students of Oyo State origin for its 2022 Tertiary Institutions Bursary Award.
- Must be a citizen of Oyo State.
- Must be a Registered Full-Time undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary institution
How to Apply for Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
Application Forms are available free of charge at OMITITUN HOUSE, beside STANBIC IBTC BANK, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Collection of forms shall be between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm daily from November 14 to December 02, 2022.
All applications should be submitted no later than Friday 02, December 2022 with scanned copies of the original:
- Evidence of Local Government or State of Origin Certificate.
- School Identity card.
Applications without all these credentials shall be rejected. The board shall enter into correspondence with only successful candidates.