Osaka University in Japan Scholarship is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by Osaka University.
About Osaka University in Japan
The University of Osaka is ranked #68 among institutions that provide undergraduate and graduate programs taught in both Japanese and English by QS World Ranking.
The institution was established in 1931 as one of Japan’s top six imperial universities.
At Osaka University, a master’s degree takes two years to complete, while a doctoral degree requires three years of study. The University Covers All Costs on a Fully Funded Scale During This Time.
Eligibility Requirements for Osaka University in Japan Scholarship
1. Candidates must be international students from countries without diplomatic ties to Japan or from other parts of the world.
2. Candidates for the scholarship must have been born after April 1986.
3. Candidates must have finished their 16 years of education outside of Japan.
Financial Coverage of Osaka University in Japan Scholarship
1. Full Tuition International Standard Fee are Covered.
2. Living Allowance for Successful Eligible Candidates.
3. Masters (147,000 JPY Per Month).
4. Doctorate (148,000 JPY Per Month).
5. International Air Travel to and From at the beginning and End of the Course of Study.
1. Application form.
3. Official Transcript.
4. Recommendation Letter From Embassy.
5. Acceptance Letter.
6. Previous Degree Certificate.
7. Research Proposal.
The closing date for Osaka University Graduate Scholarship 2023 is 28th November 2022, Although this Varies for Departments/Faculties.