After we published a post on how to upload O’level results on JAMB portal, a lot of students have asked us many questions regarding JAMB result upload verification;
- www.jamb.org.ng/o’level result upload
- uploading of waec result on jamb website
- how to check my o’level result on jamb portal
- how much does it cost to upload waec result on jamb portal
- how to upload results on jamb portal
- how to check my result on jamb caps
- how to upload waec result on unical portal
- how to upload result on school portal
The truth is that when you hear or see people talking about JAMB o’level result upload, it is common to want to upload yours and also at the same time try to figure out if it is something you already did during JAMB registration as many JAMBITES hardly remember if they uploaded O’level on JAMB portal or not. Instead of guessing whether or not you did, and losing your admission, we have decided to prepare a special guide on how to check If your O’level result is uploaded already or not.
How to know if your WAEC result is uploaded to JAMB
- Login to your JAMB profile https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility_/Login
- Enter your JAMB email and password in the space provided.
- After a successful login, search for CAPS.
- Click on “My O’Level” to see if your WAEC/NECO result was uploaded to JAMB.
If your result is displayed, congratulations you already uploaded your O’Level result. If yours is not on display, follow this guide on how to upload your O’Level result on JAMB portal.
Do you find this post educative? Kindly share with your friends on social media.