Does Germany provide fully funded scholarships?
DAAD German Government Scholarships for the Academic Year 2022-2023 are now open for applications. Study in top universities in Germany with fully funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD scholarships offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The DAAD Scholarship is funded by the German government and covers all expenses. More than 100,000 international and German students are supported by the German Government each year.
You can study in Germany without IELTS requirements. Some Top German Universities allow admission without IELTS or any other language test. Master’s Programs (34), MBA (One-Year Program), LLM (One Program), and Ph.D. (Two Ph.D. Programs) make up the total number of programs.
Master’s degrees are typically completed in 12-24 months (depending on the institution) and PhDs in 36 months. It is not necessary to submit a separate application for the scholarship since there is no application fee. The DAAD is the largest German organization that supports students studying in Germany. Detailed information about the German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 can be found below.
Details About German Government Scholarships 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
All expenses, including other expenses, will be covered by the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023. Below are the benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend: 861 Euros per month for graduates and 1,200 Euros per month for doctoral students.
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Expenses related to health and accident insurance, as well as personal liability insurance
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Available Fields of Study
Thousands of students from all over the world trust their education to German universities each year. Below are the academic fields available at German universities:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
- All candidates are from developing countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate field is required.
- Academic degrees should not be older than six years.
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- You can find the DAAD application form under “Application Procedure”.
- CV signed by the applicant (please use the Europass specimen form found at: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Please submit a handwritten letter of motivation (with reference to your current occupation), maximum 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp, and must be recent in date)
- A letter of recommendation from your employer (the letter must contain a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp, and should be of recent date).signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- A confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and a guarantee of reemployment, if possible.
- Language proof:
- Toefl or IELTS (Note: We only accept academic TOEFL)
- English – required for courses taught in English; German – necessary for courses taught in German
- Copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies (certified*) of academic transcripts (certified translation if needed)
German Government Scholarships 2022-2023 have a Varies from University to University and Course to Course application deadline. New Deadlines for 2022-2023 are posted on the Official Website.
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted. Details can be found on the official website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023