Hi, Are you looking for a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Germany? Welcome to our website. Here we provide you a complete guide about Scholarship in Germany. Applications are now opened to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2022 in Germany. The Scholarship is Fully-Funded for all international students.
The scholarships are for undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. level degree programs. Germany offers free education for all students. There are no application fees. Frederick Ebert Stiftung offers scholarships for both German and international students abroad.
The Foundation supports young professionals who want to advance their personal development and excel in their field. The Foundation is looking for individuals, committed to social and political causes.
There are a total no. of Scholarships is 40, for excellent Students and it also includes a comprehensive seminar program to help the candidates’ to enhance the social competencies and academic skills. Students in any academic field are eligible to apply if they show outstanding academics or academic merit and also they Want to study in Germany and are dedicated to the principles of social democracy.
We encountered you to must apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2022. This is one of the best opportunities to pursue your study in Germany. For more information about the German Scholarship please read the complete article below.
Details About Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2022
Scholarship Institute: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
Scholarship Country: Germany
Award: Fully Funded
Study levels: Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D Degree program
No. of Scholarship: 40 Scholarships
Nationality: Both German and international students
Deadline: 31 May 2022
This Scholarship is Fully-Funded, all the expenses will be covered by the Government of Germany and you have no need to pay any expenses. Financial Coverage of Germany Scholarships are given below:
- For Bachelor’s, Magister or Diploma: Monthly Stipend of EUR 750
- For Master’s: Monthly Stipend of EUR 850
- Health insurance are also funded
- Scholars who have their child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
All developing countries of Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are eligible to apply for Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship in Germany
Eligibility Criteria for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships 2022
Applicants must fulfill the eligibility Criteria for Germany Scholarships, which are given below:
- English / German are the required Languages.
- All world countries are eligible (Non-EU Countries).
- Candidates are expected to adhere to the values of social democracy.
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate a good command of the German language
- Candidates’ abilities and personalities show the best promise for any academic or professional career.
- Certificate of Confirmation or Registration of Place of Study in a State or State-Accredited German (Fach-) Hochschule for this study for which you may be assisted
Applicants should possess:
- Socio-political involvement and recognition with the values of the social republic
- Above-average performance in school and studies
- Political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Tolerance and openness
- Ability to work as a team
- Vertical thinking
The last date to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2022 is 31 May 2022.
How to apply!
The process of application is completely online for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2022. For more details and apply please visit the official website of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships.