SBS Swiss Business School was founded in 1998 as a private institution. It is a pioneering institution dedicated to preparing students for the careers of the global economy in International Management, Finance, and other fields.
We teach state-of-art theory, immerse students in international experiences, and connect them to best practices in business.
Participants in our programs learn much more than management theory and practice; they acquire new ways of thinking that can profoundly change their lives and the success of their organization.
At SBS you can choose from a variety of higher education programs with different major specializations including;
Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, and Doctor of Business Administration.
SBS Swiss Business School is dedicated to fostering academic excellence and student achievement at the undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate levels in business management.
Its mission, therefore, is to provide students with a strong academic foundation using pedagogical learning to develop problem-solving skills and, access to variously specialized knowledge bases.
This prepares them to become productive, competent professionals and responsible citizens in a diverse, dynamic global environment.
It defines higher education as the experience of thinking internationally. To do this it maintains a multi-cultural student body on its home campus along with its international centers.
For SBS the international component is of paramount importance.
It is designed to accommodate significant changes in the curriculum and variations in the student body in response to global shifts in social, political, and economic conditions.
The result is a singular learning experience gained from a cross-cultural, highly European, international perspective.
In addition to its cross-cultural intent, it provides students with an interactive educational environment with a dynamic mix of innovative and traditional strategies.
We foster enhanced teaching, professional developments, and service.
SBS Swiss Business School aims to become Switzerland’s leading Business School.
It is recognized for its innovative contributions to business and management as well as for its accomplished and dedicated faculty in a multi-national-cultural environment.
SBS Swiss Business School has been accredited in 2019 by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for Independent Further and Higher Education as an independent higher education institution.
This institution is nationally certified and its programs are international double-accredited by the following professional accreditation bodies:
Since 2012, the MBA programs of SBS Swiss Business School have been ranked as tier one MBA programs by the CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings.
The Online MBA Program of SBS Swiss Business School has been ranked 2nd place in the 2016 CEO Magazine Global Online MBA Rankings.
The DBA program of SBS has been ranked 18th place by the European Economic Committee, Global DBA Rankings EURO 2016.
SBS Swiss Business School was awarded as “Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland” offering the “Best Remote Learning Programme in Europe by European CEO 2012.
Its MBA program has been ranked 14th in Europe by CEO Magazine 2012 and the Online MBA has been listed in the Financial Times 2009 online MBA list.
The following are the Undergraduate Faculties/Departments and Programs available
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Postgraduate Faculties/Departments and Programs:
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Flex Master of Business Administration (Flex MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Online Master of Business Administration (OMBA)
➛ Master of Science Programs (MSc)
What Makes SBS Swiss a Unique Business School?
Convenient learning – Our degrees are conveniently accessible to you at any time, no matter what your schedule is and how often you travel.
Created with your busy schedule in mind, our programs make it possible to study and keep your job at the same time. Flexible MBA programs are our main advantage. All educational programs at SBS are taught in ENGLISH.
MBA programs with real practical orientation – Through the case study method of teaching, faculty members incorporate real-world examples in the teaching, giving the students the opportunity to learn how to apply the theory in practice.
Our MBA students are encouraged to hands-on practical experience in the classroom, giving them the right skill and knowledge to instantly use the theory in their work environment.
Joining a practical MBA program will increase the ROI of your education.
International to the core – We are truly focused on the world.
From a unique introductory education in the undergraduate program to advanced education in the Doctor of Business Administration program, the SBS experience is thoroughly international.
More than half of our students come from Europe, Asia and Latin America. We offer our participants an experience that prepares them to operate with ease across borders and cultures.
Corporate Connections – SBS is intimately connected to the world of business through its teaching, faculty, events, and placement network.
Business leaders frequently visit SBS to talk with students as guest speakers or to teach courses, and provide students with direct opportunities to learn about best business practices. Classes often use current business problems as a subject matter.
At SBS Swiss Business School, you’ll find a supportive community where each person’s interests and ideas make a difference. With a limited class size, you’re assured of receiving individual attention from our faculty and staff.
Reasons to join SBS
- Accredited, Affordable and Applicable education
- Practice-oriented MBA programs
- We create Leaders
- Located in Zurich – the most important financial center in Europe
- International exposure
- A fully accredited business school you can trust
- Corporate Connections
- Experienced international faculty
- SBS Swiss Business School aims to become Switzerland’s leading Business School.
- SBS creates an educational environment and learning community that fosters excellence in teaching and applied research.
- SBS encourages appropriate student behavior, ethics, and attitudes which reflect the multi-national global understanding and lifelong learning.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Successful completion of SBS Admissions Exam
- GMAT score 550 or higher for applicants with an undergraduate degree from the USA (SBS Admissions Exam waived if applicable)
- Fluency in English at a TOEFL IBT level of minimum 90 or IELTS of minimum 6.5 band score (if English is not native language)
- Applicants who meet the English level requirement are exempted from the English skills part in the SBS Admissions Exam
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Successful completion of a personal interview with our Admissions Officer, either in person or by phone/Skype.