The Quinnipiac University is delighted to offer up to two American Business Leaders Scholarships for Hungarian Students. These scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree in the field of Business.
The objective of this program is to provide the best of Hungary’s future business leaders with an opportunity to earn an American MBA, along with substantive exposure to the American customer-first approach to business.
Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational university in Southern New England where students receive an educational experience that’s both personal and challenging from faculty who care deeply about student outcomes.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue MBA programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Business.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
1. Reasonably priced round-trip airline ticket
2. A start-up stipend to help with initial living and travel costs
3. A room in university housing and health insurance during MBA studies
4. Fully paid tuition
Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Hungary
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Students will also be personally motivated, independent and display initiative.
2. Students should be eager to understand American culture and business practices.
3. Students must have good communication, presentation and general people skills.
4. Students must have completed their university degree in Hungary
5. Candidates must be under 27 years of age when arriving in the U.S.
6. Some work experience (at least internships) is required. Ideal work experience is 1–2 years, but preferably not more.
7. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
8. The selected scholarship receipts will be responsible for covering certain costs related to mandatory vaccines, J1 VISA processing fees and SEVIS fees.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency (minimum C1 level).
Applicants can apply via email or post.
How to Apply
2 Letters of Recommendation – At least one letter must be from a professor at the student’s university.
Copies of current university transcripts (this may be an unofficial copy but selected candidates must submit an official copy before receiving the scholarship)
Photocopy or digital scan of your driver’s license (typically your Hungarian license, but international licenses or a license from another country is also acceptable).
Introductory letter – should be one page long and include the student’s name, the current field of study, and basic information including contact information.
Essay on intent and motivation (estimated 2–3 pages) – should be up to five pages and explain the applicant’s motivation in applying for the scholarship.
Plan of Study (estimated 1–2 pages) – This should list the MBA courses at Quinnipiac University in which the student is interested.
Official copy of International Credential Evaluation from WES (World Education Services). Additional costs/fees may apply.
THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR NOW. Kindly bookmark this page for subsequent updates.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about MBA Scholarships 2022.
kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.