Star Deepwater Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami field is pleased to announce the 2022 Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship to suitably qualified Nigerian students from all states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of the strategic social investment in the development of the Nigerian educational sector.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship
To be considered for the 2022 Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0-grade system.
- Have a minimum of six-O-level credits in one sitting.
- Must be full-time second-year (200 level) degree students studying any of the eligible courses in Nigerian Universities.
- Eligible Courses: Medicine/Surgery; Dentistry; Pharmacy; Engineering.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for the Agbami scholarship program is free.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the 2022 Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Interested applicants are to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to log in.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click Submit Application to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
v. WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
vi. UTME/DE Result
The Application Deadline is 17th January 2022